Prof. Dr. Renato De Toledo Leonardo
Prof. Leonardo is a graduate with a Masters in Endodontics and PhD in Pathology from the Araraquara Dental School-UNESP in Brazil. Prof. Leonardo now is licensed as the school's Head and Chairman MS of the Department of Endodontics and PhD programs and invited professor at International University of Catalunya(Barcelona). He is also a member of the Regional Board of Endodontics of São Paulo(Brazil) and Vice President of the Brazilian Society of Endodontics and member of the American Association of Endodontics . Prof. Leonardo has authored numerous articles in Qualis A Endodontics Journals and 3 books and lectures extensively in 58 countries and the United States.
Prof. Leonardo's courses address the progressive general practitioner with a minimally invasive practice. Attendees will participate in an educational presentation and hands-on section with information on vital and non-vital pulp therapy, the Anatomic Endodontic Technology (A.E.T.) System and the Apical Delivered Obturation (A.D.O.) System. The lecture will illustrate hand, rotary and oscillatory instrumentation of the root canal system as well as root canal filling materials and techniques and retreatments. It will also discuss success criteria in Endodontics.
- Speaks Spanish, Portuguese and English.
- Specialist in Endodontics, Regional Board of Endodontics (São Paulo, Brazil).
- Ex-Head and Chairman, Departament of Restorative Dentistry, Araraquara Dental School - UNESP.
- Ex-Head and Chairman MS and PhD Programs in Endodontics Araraquara Dental School - UNESP.
- Master in Endodontics, University of São Paulo.
- PhD in Pathology, University of São Paulo.
- Visitant Professor, University of Texas - San Antonio, USA.
- Invited Professor, U.I.C.- Universitat Internacional de Catalunya, Spain.
- Vice-President of the Brazilian Society of Endodontics.
- Member of the A.A.E. (American Association of Endodontics)
Author of the books
- Leonardo MR, Leonardo RT. Sistemas rotatórios em endodontia. Instrumentos de níquel-titânio. São Paulo: Artes Médicas; 2002. 323 p. (Spanish and Portuguese)
- Leonardo MR, Esberard RM, Bonetti Filho I, Leonardo RT, Tanomaru Filho M. Tratamento de canais radiculares: atualidades técnicas. São Paulo: Editorial Premier; 1996. 169 p. (Portuguese)
- Leonardo MR, Leonardo RT. Endodontics: technological resources and biological concepts. São Paulo: Artes Médicas; 2009. 650 p. (English, Spanish and Portuguese)
- 43 Chapters in Endodontic Books.
- 63 Published Articles.
- 326 courses lectured in Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Chile, Peru, Venezuela, Panama, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Nicaragua, Mexico, United States, Portugal, Slovenia, Croatia, Albania, Holland, Poland, Czec Republic, Slovakia, Iceland, Spain, Greece, Italy, Indonesia, Norway, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Sweden, Finland, Servia, Phillipines, Georgia, Moldavia, Lithuania, Estonia, Ukrania, India, Romania, Macedonia, Vietnan, United Emirates, Egypt.
- Professor of Endodontics Specialization Courses and Continuing Education (CE) in USA, Argentina, Portugal, Spain. Italy and Brazil.