General assembly is the supreme executive organ of Czech Dental Students' Association (SSS ČR). GA is called by president at least twice a year, that is in spring and fall. Any member of SSS ČR may participate in GA and express their opinions, but only faculty delegates and Executive committee members have right to vote.
- elects and dismisses Exexutive committee members
- authorizes SSS ČR budget
- authorizes closing the books
- authorizes local coordinators' reports and Executive committee report
- authorizes SSS ČR statutes and votes on their change
- decides dissolving of SSS ČR
- elects liquidator and divides the balance